Luis Fernández Hebrero was born in Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid. To this day, Luis lives and paints in his hometown. During the summer, he spends his time painting in the mountains of Campillo de Ranas, where he loves to be surrounded by nature that fuels his art.
As a child, Luis was drawn to nature and art, which led him to study Biology at the prestigious University of Alcalá de Henares in Madrid. During his studies, he traveled to numerous cities, including Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Milan, Venice, and Florence. While traveling, he was influenced by great masters such as Rembrandt, Titian, and Velázquez and decided to switch his studies to art. He was accepted into the very distinguished Círculo de Bellas Artes in Madrid, where he studied with the master painter Juan Valenzuela y Chacón.
Luis's beautiful landscape and still life paintings give a sense of romance and energy. His application of loose brush strokes invites the viewer to escape into the world of the artist, leaving him behind for a moment. Hebrero has the masterful ability to capture the essence of his subjects through their color.
- Arte Santander 1999 – 2000
- Interarte – Valencia 1999 – 2000
- Arte Sevilla – 2000- 2001- 2000
- Almoneda- Madrid 2000
- DeArte- Madrid– 2003 Villanueva Fine Art
- Artexpo – New York 2000- 2001- 2003 -2004 – 2005 -2006 Villanueva Fine Art
- Artexpo –San Francisco 2000- 2001 Villanueva Fine Art
- Art Ireland – Dublin 2003 -2004 – 2005 -2006 Villanueva Fine Art
- Affordable Art Fair – Londres 2003 -2004 – 2005 -2006 Villanueva Fine Art
- Art Miami – 2005 Villanueva Fine Art
- Grands Maîtres de Demain – Paris 2010